[Board] [Incubator] request from zoo-project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:43:06 PDT 2018

Gerald your project has not graduated and does not have standing as an
OSGeo committee.

The incubation committee has been given responsibility of running a budget
for community projects, including ZOO-Project. Your PSC helped by adding
our our budget request in 2018 and I am in this email thread going through
the steps to release the funds to your project. Prior activity has resulted
in private emails being sent to me, this time I am communicating in the
clear - in part to encourage other Community Projects to take part in OSGeo
and take advantage of the support we can offer as an organization.

The history of the ZOO-Project is not at issue here, we need an officer to
act on your behalf, and until you complete graduation you do not have an
officer of your own.
--
Jody Garnett