[Board] GPDR

Ben Caradoc-Davies ben at transient.nz
Mon Jul 16 13:04:07 PDT 2018

But that does not address their right (under the GDPR) to
retrospectively withdraw their consent, their right to retrospectively
correct their personal details, or their right to be forgotten. It does
not matter whether we agree with the GDPR, only whether we are compliant
with it.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben at transient.nz>
Director