[Board] GPDR

Ben Caradoc-Davies ben at transient.nz
Mon Jul 16 14:46:27 PDT 2018

Sure. The GDPR 17 3(e) exemption "for the establishment, exercise or
defence of legal claims" might be quite important. My (non-voting) +1
for legal advice from actual lawyers. Our issues are likely to be
identical to those faced by the Linux, Mozilla, Apache, and Eclipse
foundations (code bases and mailing lists) so it might be worth reaching
out to see how they are addressing these issues.

Kind regards,
Ben.