[Board] [OSGeo-Standards] Fwd: Re: GPDR

Scott Simmons ssimmons at opengeospatial.org
Wed Jul 18 08:27:14 PDT 2018

Dear OSGeo interested parties,

Feel free to borrow any GDPR content you find on OGC public resources (as you can do from other organizations as well). OGC and OSGeo do operate a little differently, so our GDPR actions may not be completely applicable to OSGeo and OGC most certainly is not an expert on GPDR topics.

Best Regards,
Scott

Scott Simmons
Executive Director, Standards Program