[Board] Sponsoring FOSS4G 2018

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 16:32:55 PDT 2018

No Concerns about LOC Mark, the discussion is about strategy. Indeed the
board is trying to sort out options for providing additional support for
the event. It is my hope that this will take an afternoon to sort out a new
proposal.

My own preference is to have several small discussions and not tie
everything together.
--
Jody Garnett