[Board] Sponsoring FOSS4G 2018

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Wed Jun 20 04:48:40 PDT 2018

Thanks, Jeff! This helps a lot the LOC in planning what to do. And everything extra is very welcome. In this way we can make now the announcement and when we vote your new motion we can update about the sponsorship (if the case).

Best,

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Digital Mapping
Politecnico di Milano

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it