[Board] financial report from OSGeo Code Sprint 2018 Bonn

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Wed Jun 20 08:22:11 PDT 2018

Hello,

here comes the answer to Michaels question.

Nearly all the money ofth the sponsors went to the US bank account.

The bills were payed with the code-sprint money that was left from
Vienna code sprint by EOX Stephan Meissl (so the money went directly
from EOX to BaseCamp for the food/drinks/accomodation and to me for
shopping bills/restaurant bills

Only FOSSGIS money (2500 Euro) was not transfered yet - I will talk to
the FOSSGIS board at the weekend and make a plan.

Astrid