[Board] Motion to sponsor FOSS4G 2018 at the highest level

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Thu Jun 21 06:24:46 PDT 2018

Jeff, board members,

does this motion mean that we should vote about upgrading our sponsorship
from Platinum to Tanzanite or are we settled on the Platinum? I don't feel
I have enough information about the current
status of our contributions to FOSS4G 2018 and its relation
to the annual and long term budget to vote.

Thank you, Helena

Helena Mitasova
Professor, Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Faculty Fellow, Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~hmitaso/
http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/publications.html