[Board] Meeting minutes from todays meeting 2018-03-01

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 14:57:41 PST 2018

Hi Astrid,

First of all thanks for providing the minutes so fast.
It looks like you are not using the board mailing list, are we going to
use this board at osgeo.org e-mail instead of the private mailing list?

I have opened a proper thread on Loomio:
https://www.loomio.org/d/AtNWJheu/approve-board-meeting-minutes-2018-03-01-

Lets give some time to review the minutes before we call for approval.

Best,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD