[Board] Diversity/Inclusiveness

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 05:22:59 PST 2018

Hi,

I thought this committee was already closed, as I haven't seen any activity
recently. Also, I can't find the list of members or how they are chosen.

If it is still working, I would include them, sure. But we have to make
sure we have a diverse team writing the guidelines. There are things that
if you haven't experience yourself, it is difficult to address. For
example, I have only experienced soft racism and I have no idea about
transexual experience. I wouldn't dare to write about that parts.