[Board] Motion: Approve the request from the Bucharest LOC 2019 for seed money

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Fri Mar 2 08:09:32 PST 2018

+1

Helena

> On Mar 2, 2018, at 10:58 AM, Michael Smith <michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> +1
>
> Mike
>

> --
> Michael Smith
> OSGeo Foundation Treasurer
> treasurer at osgeo.org

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
Associate director and faculty fellow at the Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
hmitaso at ncsu.edu
http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/publications.html <http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/publications.html>