[Board] MOU with the American Geophysical Union (AGU)

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:30:54 PST 2018

Thanks Peter and Jeff for taking this on.

- No need to capitalize "Open Source Geospatial communities".
- One thing I always check is that we end up with a two-way relationship.
In this MOU we look at promoting and assisting "geophysical sciences" - can
we be sure to also promote AGU members participating in open source.

--
Jody Garnett