[Board] finishing up the f2f meeting mins

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:05:43 PDT 2018

Astrid I owe you an apology, I had been holding the f2f meeting notes as
incomplete the last couple meetings (open as some content was missing from
Sunday activities).

Checking the google doc yesterday, we did not record up recording those two
topics...
So we will need a bit of help from the team here...

1) Board backlog review and prioritize

Looks like Angelos took an action item to review prior meetings and add
todo items.

If I remember we still trying to sort out how to divide up the work and he
volunteered to do them all :)

2) OSGeo projects health check

This was a specific backlog item, I do not remember what we did on this
one, or if we had a result.

I think we talked about our expectations for projects, such as making a
release. Along with normal expectations as a committee (taking part in the
AGM).

In fairness - this is an activity we have been steadily working towards,
inviting projects to board meetings over the last six months.

--
Jody Garnett