[Board] R: Fwd: UPDATE: Open AR Cloud (OARC) is Ready for Liftoff!

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sat Nov 3 12:12:47 PDT 2018

+1
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Da: Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com>
Data: 03/11/18 16:33 (GMT+01:00)
A: board at lists.osgeo.org
Oggetto: Re: [Board] Fwd: UPDATE: Open AR Cloud (OARC) is Ready for Liftoff!

+1 to Jody's approach.

Best,
Angelos

On 10/31/18 4:23 PM, María Arias de Reyna wrote:

What do the rest think of it? I like Jody's approach.

On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 1:56 AM Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com><mailto:cameron.shorter at gmail.com>
wrote:

+1, I believe that OSGeo should manage the allocation of our funds to
OSGeo initiatives, typically through OSGeo committees. I don't think we
should be paying membership to other organisations which is effectively
delegating the responsibility of distributing funds to another organisation.

Cameron.