[Board] java 2018 code sprint

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:18:18 PDT 2018

Sorry that was not clear in my email - I have been double checking numbers
while emailing potential sponsors:

- $2000 is the amount requested

This amount reflects a considerably scaled back event, some care should be
taken on risk given the lack of response from potential sponsors.

With respect to OSGeo 2018 budget