[Board] R: Un co-chair

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sat Oct 13 11:27:17 PDT 2018

Thank you, Maxi. Your commitment was so important for starting our involvement in the UN Open GIS project! You dedicated so many hours and months and energies for its success. I understand that, being imvolved also in the GeoScience Committee, you are too busy. Always we have to struggle against time which is never enough. Thanks on behalf of the Committee.
You are proposing Serena and I agree with you that she is the right person for us. Serena has been involved almost from the beginning in the UN Open GIS project and she co-chaired with me the UN OSGeo Challenge. With Serena you leave the Committee in good hands!
Thanks also for the excellent suggestion.
Cheers.
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung