[Board] UN Committee

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:32:36 PDT 2018

That is great, thank you to Serena for volunteering.

We can either wait for next meeting, or make a motion online, to recognize
this new chair (and update our website). I would like to formally recognize
the new chair since they are taking on a role that offers some protection
via our insurance.
--
Jody Garnett