[Board] Radiant.Earth <> OSGeo

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Sep 5 06:35:56 PDT 2018

Hi Anna Mae,

Thank you for contacting the OSGeo Board, I agree that we share similar
goals with Radiant.Earth.  Would you be willing to attend our next Board
meeting, through IRC chat, to discuss this openly with all OSGeo Board
members?   Here are the details of the meeting:

time:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2018&month=9&day=8&hour=16&min=0&sec=0
   16:00 UTC

connect directly in your browser at:
https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=osgeo

We can then discuss the possibility of collaboration with each other,
which usually starts with a discussion, and then can lead to an MoU
(Memorandum of Understanding).

Hope to discuss with you soon,

-jeff