[Board] [vote] Allocate $2000 for TGP Oceania

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 23:20:00 PDT 2018

Wonderful news!! Thanks so much for expediting this, and giving us the
support. We're very much looking forward to helping 8 deserving people make
it to Melbourne, with your help. Also, looking forward to sharing what we
learn. Adam Steer will be in a great position to offer his direct
experience to the TGP policy development.

Cheers!
John