[Board] UNIGIS Meeting

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Sep 21 03:33:37 PDT 2018

Thank you for sharing this excellent updates. Hope OSGeo Board members will  participate in this meeting directly or by teleconference. UNIGIS members are contributing to GeoForAll from the start and it will be great to have formal MoU with UNIGIS soon and expand our collaborations. I did present GeoForAll ideas for UNIGIS annual meeting in 2013 [1] . Thanks.

Best wishes,

Suchith

[1] https://unigis.net/blogs/annual-unigis-network-meeting-krakow/