[Board] java 2018 code sprint

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 07:06:41 PDT 2018

Hi,

In Sevilla we can probably run without money. There won't be food or
beverages, but we can have some places for free. Of course, if we can
have money we can do it better (on a more comfortable/isolated place),
but it is not mandatory to be able to run it.

Do you have any idea of the budget required by the other venues?