[Board] OSGeo Budget 2020 special meeting

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Mon Dec 9 15:39:20 PST 2019

I think that we should try to include the budget - it will really depend on what response we get from the committees and projects regarding their requests but we should have at least some baseline budget ready to discuss.

Helena

> On Dec 9, 2019, at 3:26 PM, Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> During the meeting today we planned our next meeting (30 Dec) to walk through the onboarding list with a video call.
> I am wondering if we should extend this video meeting and add the budget topic or make another video call for budget 2020 (as we did last year).
>
> Thoughts?
>
> --
> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
> Charter Member
> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Helena Mitasova
Professor, Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Faculty Fellow,
Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208