[Board] Loomio upgrade notification

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 04:27:10 PST 2019

When we started using loomio, we knew that it is open source, so yes we
can deploy it ourselves.
I have seen the cost the Loomio team is asking:
1 euro per month per person using the platform (in case of volunteer
organization).
This puts us in the 100 euro per year category and frankly this could be
considered as a donation from our side.