[Board] Bolsena code sprint budget request 2020

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Mon Dec 30 01:31:51 PST 2019

Dear OSGeo board,
As organiser of the Bolsena Code Sprint I would like to ask a financial contribution of 2000USD from OSGeo. This is the first time after thirteen successful code sprints that we request a contribution from OSGeo.  Previously a contribution has been made by FOSSGIS that allowed to improve the showers in the convent. Something we still benefit from every year. This years contribution will be used to improve the kitchen facilities adding a dishwashing machine to make live easier on the ~25 participants:-)
I hope you enjoy supporting this proposal.
Kind regards,
Jeroen

Jeroen Ticheler
GeoCat bv