[Board] UNIGIS MOU

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 08:40:02 PST 2019

While I can craft a sentence, my feedback is of a more general nature. Each
time we enter a partnership our goal is access to the partners members ..
to help these members (individuals and organizations) participate in the
open source community.

Anything less (for example a focus on using open source) falls short of our
our goal of empowering everyone.

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 8:09 AM Helena Mitasova <hmitaso at ncsu.edu> wrote:

> To keep track on this, I have created a wiki page for the text
>
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MOU_UNIGIS
>
> and updated its status here
>
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MOU_OSGeo_All
>
> I will put it on agenda for the next board meeting once we have the wiki
> page for the next board meeting
> set up (do we have the date?)
> There were some edits suggested by Jody and Astrid) - please modify the
> text in the wiki accordingly.
>
> Thank you all for moving this forward,
>
> Helena
>
> On Jan 29, 2019, at 2:59 AM, María Arias de Reyna <delawen at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Dear Board,
>
> Can you please read and review? This MOU work was already discussed on
> some board meeting and now we should approve it.
>
> Thanks,
> María.
> <MoU UIA - Osgeo.pdf>_______________________________________________
>

> Helena Mitasova
> Professor at the Department of Marine,
> Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
> Associate director and faculty fellow at the Center for Geospatial
> Analytics
> North Carolina State University
> Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
> hmitaso at ncsu.edu
>
> "All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are
> sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records
> Law and may be disclosed to third parties.”

Jody Garnett