[Board] flickring out ...

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 02:55:40 PST 2019

Not sure that retrospectively marking your photos as CC will work. flickr says:

"Anything uploaded with a CC license before November 1, 2018, won’t be deleted,”

There again they may let you change them and keep them, who knows!

An OSGeo Pro account may be the answer, we should apply for one and then reach out to the owners of the non CC images to get them to allows us to copy into our account. This is going to be time consuming unless someone can find a way to automate

______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org <http://mappery.org/>

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild <http://eepurl.com/dKStT-/>” newsletter