[Board] Welcome Victoria Rautenbach as new Chair of the GeoForAll initiative

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Feb 6 05:50:53 PST 2019

Welcome and congratulations to Victoria.

Victoria is added as administrator for GeoForAll list and AB lists.

Can someone in SAC please help with adding Victoria's email in the GeoforAll lab submission form at

https://www.osgeo.org/initiatives/geo-for-all/lab-submission/  so Victoria gets notification of new lab submission and can approve etc. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Suchith