[Board] Collaboration with the National GeoTech Center of Excellence

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Jan 27 23:06:24 PST 2019

Hi Wing,

Thank you for your email and information. Great to know GeoTech Center of Excellence wants to further expand collaborations with OSGeo.

GeoForAll is the OSGeo’s education and outreach committee and  manage  all partnerships with universities and educational organisations.  Please join the maillist at https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geoforall so you are kept updated. To join GeoForAll the criteria is at  https://www.osgeo.org/initiatives/geo-for-all/how-to-join-geo-for-all/

To join please submit your centre details at https://www.osgeo.org/initiatives/geo-for-all/lab-submission/

Your National level Student competition is an excellent initiative and it will be good to plan more ideas. Once you join GeoForAll, feel free to make use of OSGeo and GeoForAll logos for your website, events, competitions etc. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Suchith