[Board] Budget 2019 video session

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 05:50:02 PST 2019

I was in the last meeting but have not kept up with the incoming “late”
requests. Is either the spreadsheet or the wiki up todate? I feel I should
check before saying if i am “fine”.

I feel every one did a good job balancing the requests, and each project
and committee has a lot if ideas, work and opportunity in the year ahead.
And all the requests are in keeping with our vision/mission (nothing was
off topic).

I am sorry you could not stay for the meeting Marìa, I am okay with the
target amount (it is reasonable / responsible) but would of appreciated
some discussion of strategy.

Jody

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 6:37 AM <michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com> wrote:

> I’m available Friday, but I’m also fine with where we are on the budget.
> Don’t hold it up just for me.
>
> Mike
>
> > On Jan 30, 2019, at 7:23 AM, María Arias de Reyna <delawen at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I proposed to have a video meeting because I was unable to be on the
> > last one and I am not sure if we should discuss more.
> >
> > If those who were on the meeting are fine, then that's good :)
> >
> >> On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 1:20 PM Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi all: sorry I am booked for the rest of this week. Having said this,
> I am good with what is there currently.
> >>
> >> ..Tom
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone
> >>
> >> On Jan 30, 2019, at 06:56, Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> Here is a doodle to plan our video session to finalize the budget:
> >>
> >> https://doodle.com/poll/dsiw76istyg6868a
> >>
> >> Best,
> >> Angelos
> >>
> >> --