[Board] FOSS4G booth prep meeting reminder

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Fri Jun 14 10:09:55 PDT 2019

Hello,

for sure we should not cancel the booth.

Two people added their names already and last year it worked out very
well and we had a great booth.

I will contact the BLOC and organize the marketing and booth material.

See also ticket
https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeo/todo/issues/36

And wiki page
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2019_OSGeo_Booth