[Board] wiki cleanup - board edition

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 03:01:02 PDT 2019

I think we should do multiple passes:

1. One pass to gather up a list of pages
2. One pass (in teams of two) to shortlist pages for "archive", "approve",
"revise/discuss"
3. Review archive list as a group, archiving each one as we go (should be
quick enough to do concurrently)
4. Review the approve list as a group, splitting up the work of making a
document for each one as we go
5. Make an agenda topic for each discuss/revise page

--
Jody Garnett