[Board] OGC update

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 14:46:28 PDT 2019

Hi Tom, Jody,

I’m currently travelling in Outback Australia with very limited Internet access.

Can this wait for two weeks, until I’m back.

The bottom line is that we can do a lot to improve our OGC/OSGeo relationship. However this will take a dedicated effort at community building. I’ve just started this process.

Kind regards,

Bruce