[Board] August face to face meeting schedule

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:29:07 PDT 2019

Thank you,

I think we have a couple agenda topics to plan for:

- director update (that way it won't be a surprise)
- review and adopting code of conduct changes recommended by code of
conduct committee (if it is not done by then)

Another thing to consider is any guests we plan to invite. I think it may
be wise to invite whomever is volunteering as chief returning officer so we
can tackle:
- Appoint a chief returning officer for 2019 elections (if it has not been
done already)
- Review of feedback report provided by 2018 CRO, and any actions coming
out of this review

We can also share this wiki page incase any members or committees wish to
send a representative.
--
Jody Garnett