[Board] Minutes for Board Meeting 2019-10-28

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 12:44:50 PST 2019

Thanks, reading.

General feedback:
- Project funding (qgis / geonetwork) is not the same as a request for
event or code sprint funding.

1) Approve meeting minutes from Board Meeting 2019-09-30
<https://www.loomio.org/d/AqweIJPn/approve-meeting-minutes-from-board-meeting-2019-09-30>

Thanks!

2) Approve additional 3000 $ for QGIS budget for 2019 (reaching to a total
of 11000$) that have not been used for the QGIS developer meeting 2019
<https://www.loomio.org/d/zdXVq3LG/approve-additional-3000-for-qgis-budget-for-2019-reaching-to-a-total-of-11000-that-have-not-been-used-for-the-qgis-developer-meeting-2019>

We have a separate budget for events, the 2019 qgis budget
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2019> was requested
towards grants programme and server compliance. Do we have developers
meeting event/budget request to consider? Meeting notes say to "see
email"... okay I found it sent as a private request to treasurer. If there
is a request to support qgis developers meeting (or similar) I would prefer
it come in following our guidelines (with a budget etc...) so we can be
fair across projects.

aside: Looks like this motion was passed during meeting, this should be
considered as an increate of qgis budget (not a problem, just not an event)

--
Jody Garnett