[Board] UNIGIS MoU signed

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Mon Nov 25 08:01:47 PST 2019

just to clarify, a maintained, up to date (hopefully) list of MoUs is here

> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MOU_OSGeo_All <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MOU_OSGeo_All>
the wiki pages should have signed pdfs attached to it and they should also be stored in Dropbox (I need to check that).
All MoUs should signed by both parties - otherwise they would be as “in preparation"
The hardcopies should be maintained by secretary - the last person to hadle them was Jachym and it seems
that he was the one to set up the git repo.

Helena

> On Nov 25, 2019, at 10:40 AM, María Arias de Reyna <delawen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 3:53 PM Brian M Hamlin <maplabs at light42.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Maria A., Board of Directors, All -
>>
>>   earlier this year, i noticed that there was a "git" repository of
>> Board MoU .  [0]
>>
>> A quick look at the OSGeo wiki shows a larger, but different, collection
>> of MoU .   [1]
>>
>> After a short announce on the #osgeo-sac channel, I added every OSGeo
>> MoU I could find to a branch of the git repo. I also attempted to
>> contact Board Member Jeff McKenna (?) multiple times, to ask about some
>> important MoUs that may be mis-filed. but Jeff did not respond.
>
> Thank you so much for this work!
>
> If some OSGeo signatures are missing, maybe I can help signing them
> now? If both signatures are missing, that could be more difficult :)
>

>> Congratulations on the new MoU -- a long journey of many steps.
>>
>>   best regards from Berkeley, California   --Brian M Hamlin
>>

>> [0] https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/Board/mous
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:MoU
>>

>> On 11/25/19 6:31 AM, María Arias de Reyna wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Just a heads up, I have the signed MoU. I will upload it to the wiki
>>> once I have time and a scanner to digitalize it.
>>>
>>> No official photo because this has been done asynchronously. I can
>>> take a photo of myself at home signing but I don't think that's
>>> interesting :)
>>>
>>> Cheers!
>>> María.