[Board] Important meeting update/reminder for October 28th

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 12:50:44 PDT 2019

I also note that October 28th is the last meeting of the current board.

Because our meeting is short/busy I would ask:
- Current directors to keep some availability to transfer responsibilities
to incoming directors/officers in November
- Angelous as the continuing vice-president you may have a couple weeks of
driving the ship while officers are appointed

Thanks everyone it is an honour serving with you all.
--
Jody Garnett