[Board] OSGeo 2019 Elections - Update to the board

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 23:29:56 PDT 2019

Hi Jorge,

For the board election to start, the current board has to vote and confirm
that those members are accepted. So I would say we need some more days to
start the board elections.

We have a meeting this Monday, but we can have another meeting at a later
date. I don't know about you, but in Spain the 1st of November is holidays
and I personally am not going to be available the full weekend until
Tuesday 5th. If the rest of the board members are available and want to do
the meeting before that, I can check the names on 31st and send an email if
any problem arise.