[Board] 15th International gvSIG Conference: Financial contribution request

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 09:43:44 PDT 2019

For the budget approved for your project your PSC can pass a motion to
spend the money on the event.  The gvSIG project officer can on behalf of
the committee email treasurer at osgeo.org (usually with a link to the meeting
minuets where the PSC acted).

Note by passing incubation you are recognized as committee, any budget
provided is there to use at your direction. The budget is only your plan,
if you have unexpected needs come up during he year attend a board meeting
and ask for additional funding for your committee (we may be able to help).

The board itself has a separate budget to support community events and code
sprints (since these can often benefit by early funding to secure
facilities and/or financial backing to address risk if sponsorship does not
come through).

For more information please see
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/board/documents/osgeo_financial_guidance.pdf

--