[Board] pygeoapi logo funding

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 10:01:32 PDT 2019

The incubation committee recently got a request to cover the €34 for the
new pygeoapi logo, while we have completed a motion to support this here
<https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/incubator/2019-September/003971.html>
--- I feel I need to pass this request over to the board (as keeper of the
community project budget).

I hope next year we can be a bit more clear on how community projects are
managed.

On a related note none of the incubation projects have made an
application for funding in 2019. We have seen a number of projects (PROJ
and CITE Team Engine) make considerable progress this year.
--
Jody Garnett