[Board] March board meeting agenda

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 18:24:50 PDT 2020

I have created a news item here:
https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/new-osgeo-repo/

Tentatively scheduling the shut-off for Saturday April 11th. While we can
setup a redirect experience shows that not all build tools are setup to
respect this; we expect many projects to break unless updated.

Random writing on the topic (your mileage may vary):
1. How to use
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC:Repo#How_to_use_OSGeo_Maven_repository>
2. How to fix a broken build
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC:Repo#How_to_fix_a_broken_build>
3. How to access SNAPSHOTS
<https://docs.geotools.org/latest/userguide/welcome/upgrade.html#change-to-repo-osgeo-org-for-geotools-snapshots>
4. How OSGeo Projects can take part
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC:Repo#Instructions_for_OSGeo_Projects>
5. How to fix old projects using SNAPSHOTS
<https://docs.geotools.org/latest/userguide/welcome/upgrade.html#upgrading-projects-using-historical-geotools-snapshots>

Once again I request assistance getting the word out.
--
Jody Garnett