[Board] Stepping down from my OSGeo duties soon

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Wed Aug 5 06:45:42 PDT 2020

Hello Jorge,

Thanks so much for all the volunteer work done in so many years within the
OSGeo organization.
I wish you all the luck in your new endeavours.

I would like to help also on the MAILMAN & NABBLE.
I would be completely new on this topic, but will figure it out.

Regards

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,
81739 München, Germany