[Board] 2020 OSGeo Board of Directors election results

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon Dec 14 13:24:58 PST 2020

Hello all,

thanks CRO for announcing the OSGeo Board Election results!

Congratulations to the 4 new board members. Big welcome to Michele
Tobias on the board.

Zoltán Siki thanks a lot for taking part at the election. Hopefully next
time you will join the board.

Looking forward to work together with the 4 new board members.

Big thanks to our CRO Jorge Gustavo Rocha and Anne Ghislafor managing
the election 2020. You did a great job!

Astrid Emde