[Board] EGU GA 2020: Data Help Desk

"Peter Löwe" peter.loewe at gmx.de
Tue Feb 18 00:39:26 PST 2020

Hi Astrid, hi Maxi, Board

the EGU Data Help Desk project just started last week. In a first step, the booth layout is being deinfed and furniture will be ordered. In the following, I foresee a discussion about how to "decorate" the booth with posters, etc. The roll-up would be great for the OSGeo Lunchbag event, but we can alternatively use posters there. One large OSGeo-Logo poster still sits here in Berlin since the GRASS Code-Sprint in 2019. So this one could be carried to Vienna. There is also an affordable copy shop / printing service near the venue in Vienna, so we could also get more stuff printed there, if necessary.

Cheers,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>