[Board] MapServer budget request for 2020...

adams at osgeo.org adams at osgeo.org
Tue Feb 25 00:27:29 PST 2020

Dear Steve,

many thanks for your budget proposal. To be honest, we wondered a little
bit, that your request came in so late - we already agreed on his year's
budget in January [1]. In this, we already planned 2.000 US $ for Mapserver.

Our suggestion is, that you first spend this budget for your activities
and, in case you need more, please come back to the board. This money at
least covers your high priorities.

Regarding your planned travel stipends, it's maybe worth to ask Angelos,
whether there is funding for this available in the code sprint budget,
also you may apply at conference committee. They handle the travel grant
budget - we did not have that case in CC yet, but maybe worth starting
asking for this ;-)

Also, we at least thought about your OGC CITE RFC development issue.
Maybe this could also fit into another post of the budget.

If there are any questions remaining, please do not hesitate asking us.

Till

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2020