[Board] Seed money for FOSS4G2021 Buenos Aires

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Jan 2 00:55:42 PST 2020

Dear Maria and Malena,

we discussed your request on our last board-meeting. There is a Loomio
motion pending:

https://www.loomio.org/d/ne1vYE8S/seed-funds-for-foss4g-2021-

In general we would like to discuss the %age of a potential surplus,
that is returned to OSGeo after your conference.

I wil come back to you with that topic, once the general motion has passed.

Till