[Board] should we be present with the board at the European > Geoscience Union General Assembly 3.-8.May 2020 Vienna > (Astrid Emde (OSGeo))

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Jan 9 02:46:02 PST 2020

Hi Peter, @board,

I like the ideas Peter put on the table. But I wonder if it is important
that these presentations (in whatever form) be given by a board member
or a member of the community?

Ann Hitchcock posted the call on the OSGeo discussion list yesterday, so
maybe that OSGeo people will hand in some talks anyway.

@Peter, do you think it's a better signal if a representative from the
board is present?

Just asking.

Till