[Board] Open Source Community Day 10.15.20

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Fri Jul 17 18:25:56 PDT 2020

> On Jul 17, 2020, at 6:03 AM, Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If there is no other volunteer, I am available to make the presentation.

Angelos, that would be great. I have some slides here
https://ncsu-geoforall-lab.github.io/geoforall/osgeo_general.html#/ <https://ncsu-geoforall-lab.github.io/geoforall/osgeo_general.html#/>
and I think Astrid has some more up to date version,

I will respond to her and say that we are interested and you will present,

Thanks a lot, Helena

hmitaso at ncsu.edu