[Board] March board meeting agenda

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Mar 31 08:44:10 PDT 2020

Am 15.03.2020 04:25 schrieb Jody Garnett:
> It does not look like to Mark board meeting agenda is available yet
> 2. Boundless infrastructure transition
>
> This is a carry over from recent SAC meetings, where various domain
> names, maven repositories, blogs, and build services need to be
> accounted for.
>
> A number of projects from GeoNode to GeoWebCache are affected. While
> GeoTools and GeoServer budgeted for this risk I want to be sure other
> projects are both aware and prepared.
>
> Jody Garnett

Hello Jody,

we talked about 2. Boundless infrastructure transition at our last Board
meeting.

Thanks for making us aware of the changes. You are welcome to move the
parts to our OSGeo infrastructure. Great that SAC is involved.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2020-03-30#Boundless_infrastructure_transition

Is any further feedback or support from OSGeo Board needed?

Best regards

Astrid

Astrid Emde
OSGeo Board Member and OSGeo Secretary