[Board] EGU Data Help Desk

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon May 4 13:09:20 PDT 2020

Hello Peter,

thanks for the link and the special thanks. I retweeted some of the
tweets and sent greetings to the event and the DataHelpDesk and the
OSGeo folks involved. It looks like a great successfull event. Wow.

Please send more information and let me know when I should
announce/tweet more.

I am so sorry, that I will not be able to take part.

Greetings and have a great event!

Astrid