[Board] Fwd: Re: OSGeo Store in Cafepress

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sun Jul 4 05:47:38 PDT 2021

Hello Maria,

after several mails back and forth cafepress closed down the old OSGeo
account.

-> not avaiable anymore: https://www.cafepress.com/osgeo

Now we can open a new account with the name OSGeo.

If you like I can do that. If you think there is a better provider we
could choose a different platform.

@maria - If we go for cafepress I could open the account and add all the
needed information and pass the access to you.

I would be good to have a plattform were we could provide material for
OSGeo and FOSS4Gs.

What do you think?

See you astrid